ASTEC Asphalt Batching Plant
M/S ASTEC is a well-known American manufacturer OF Continuous Mixing / Mobile Asphalt Plant with the following advantages:
Ability to mix around 50% RAP (Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement) along with 50% fresh Asphalt with no quality reduction.
- Environmentally friendly – Green.
- Very low maintenance cost due to the design concept.
- Economical fuel consumption due to highly efficient burning, and reduced heat losses in conduction, convection and radiation.
- Ability to burn any fuel (including burned lubrication oils).
- Fully approved by NCAT (National Centre of Asphalt Technology) with almost 20 years of recorded success.
- Depending on the %RAP and Asphalt Cement Cost (Bitumen), the ASTEC Technology may produce asphalt mixes that is cheaper than conventional plants by around 15% to 30%
Reliability, high performance level and low maintenance costs as a result of high quality components, no compromise in construction and long experience of specialized manufacturing.